Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Results

I think I totally flunk my examination. How could I not when all I did was blogging and reading storybooks and playing computers games. Never did I once revise for the exams. Now I learnt my lessons. I failed all the subjects, with a chicken egg for the languages. How worse can this be? I am at the bottom of the heap, even worse than a preschoolers. I don't even know the simple one plus one. *sob* I am going to stop blogging from now on. Fellow readers, I am sorry...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADA!!!!!

Did you got tricked by me? Like thinking that I really flunked my exams or that someone hacked into my account and post this? Ha!

So I am now going to divulge my result for this time round's Semester Assesment 1 'o8 :

English: 83.5/100
*Sigh* Still the same old Band 2. Since P4, I have never gotten an Band 1 for English. It hadn't improve much since then. My Oral just pull me down. As for my main paper, I excell with a satisfying score of 80/95, using the fine art of ELIMINATION to overcome the Vocabulary. I really envied Fishy for having a flair for writing. (Keep in mind that it is not jealousy, just pure admiration. I will never be jealous of my best friends.)

~~~

Math: 100/100
Not be mention it, I am super delighted with this 100 marks. Honestly speaking, the only 100 I got in Math was during my Primary 1 Mock exam where the sums are ultra easy, like may one plus one. There wasn't much to say about this except that my mum is going to give me some money as reward for this unbelievable score. As you all know, I am quite a careless person. Especially in easy papers (this paper).

~~~

Chinese: 86.5/100
Not bad... At least I got a Band one. I should have since I am from China. Or at least that was what my mother thinks. I mean, Hello? I am not even studying in China! How do you think I could excell in Chinese when she didn't pull me on? I think she expect to get an A*. I don't care. At least my Chinese marks are better then my English. I guess my main paper, 87/90, pull my marks up.

~~~

Science: 91/100
GOOD RIDDANCE! Half marks less and I will be chase around with a chopper by my mother. I got an A*, one of the five pupils in my class. As you see, I am not so please with my Science score. I make just one too many careless mistakes and lose about 5 precious marks. FIVE! KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I HADNOT LOSE THEM? I will get 96/100!!! Top in science!

~~~

Higher Chinese: 73/100
I'm telling you, I never cares about how much I got for Higher Mother Tongue. Never ever. As any ole cabbageheads and carrotcakes know, HMT marks was never counted in the PSLE tee-score. So, I didn't not pay even 0.1% of my attention on this paper. What's more, I am just so tired on Friday and spent most of the time envying the some people who don' have to sit for this sickening paper. OR maybe I am daydreaming.

~~~

Position: Melissa got first as usual (Duh). Yilun the Head Prefect got second. And I, the lucky fortunate girl, actually achieve a third position in class!!!!! I could never believe it if it was just mere rumors but it was told to the whole class by Mrs Chan! I nearly slapped myself when Mrs Chan announced that to ensure I am not daydreaming. I just joined the R family in Primary five. Without hardwork, how could I ever gotten the third position. Of course, I didn't revise for the exam. What do you think? I am not those goody-two-shoes who burn midnight oil during every exams. All I did was read storybook everyday, did my homework carefully and once in a while did some weird things.

~~~

Overall: I'm very very very satistfied with my SA1 results. (that goes without saying) I just want to beat Melissa! I can't confirm my tee-score but it must be between 270 and 271. Or even higher (if only...). I am aiming for 280/300 in PSLE.008

No comments:

Post a Comment