Thursday, May 22, 2008

VOR - Bowling trip

I guess I am a bit late in posting this. Can't blame me! I have so many competitions to go to, and so many things to write about! Anyway, the bowling trip was very fun.

I could still remember the first time I went bowling, when I was quite young. I thought we were supposed to kick the ball and that cause my foot to be in pain for almost one whole week, during the period, I could not run about.

So, I vow never to kick the ball with my foot ever again. (of course)

Well, that day, I arrived in school quite early, I must say, and I sat down on the ground, next to the pool of vomit. !!!

Fishy came much later than me but Stella volunteer to let her sit beside me. It was quite boring sitting there and only have chatting with each other to occupy ourselves, so we both were glad that we could leave the school earlier than the other Primary 6 classes.

I sat on the bus with Fishy (duh). On the way, we talk about with bowlign place we are going because the one I knew which was near our school was quite small to hold the whole Primary Six cohort.

Well, maybe I can't remeber how big the bowling centre was and thought it to be very small, but one class occupies about three lanes. I was in lane three, together with Fishy. After the instructer told us about how we were supposed to bowl in order not to heard ourselves, we started on the bowling game.

When it was my turn, I was quite afraid and suddenly remember one of the scenes I saw in the Tom&Jerry, which was about Tom throwing the ball and the ball hit the ceiling.

I was like what am I going to do? What if I threw the ball in the ceiling and embarressed myself? I swung my arm and threw the heavy ball on the grease floor, shutting my eyes tight as I did and when I finally open my eyes to take a peek, I found that I knock down eight batons!

Eventually I got exhausted and hungry, so I went over to the stall somewhere near our lane and treated myself to a cup of refreshing Chocolate Ice Bubble tea and went over to 6U's lanes to play wih Huien. Fishy didn't have the chance to buy the bubble tea so I let her try some.

The bowling trip was very FUN! I mean, at least we don't have to dance and sing around like the other levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment