Tuesday, December 22, 2009

[counting down...14days]

Just two more weeks before school reopens. Annie came over some days ago and we played games and eat and walked around downstairs.

On saturday I went to takashimaya with Fishy to search for "Moonwalk" by Michael Jackson (autobiography of some sort) at the Kinnokuniya bookstore there. But first we waited at the Nokia Care Center for approximately 30 minutes tsk-ing at a chikopeh with a red phone flirting with a pretty young lady at the counter. Fishy got back her phone afterwards and tell me how she is going to blast music from there for 24hours straight everyday so that her phone would break down and she can ask her mum a new one -. We bought some food (fishy:curry puffs and prawn; me:fish ball and prawn nuggets). After Fishy found her book she bugged me with: "Should I buy this book?"s .

We then walked rounds and rounds (according to Fishy it's five rounds) around the bookstore while I look for this serial killer psychology book which I saw the last time I came here. Couldn't find that book though. I think Fishy's annoyed at me. We flipped through a few books and then went off. Fishy still didn't purchase the book.

Went off for a search for sushis but couldn't find any so gave up and had KFC instead. Then we went borders and read books while waiting for my mother to fetch us. Fishy was reading Perfume, which is really sick. I read Amazonia, and there's this part about humans mating with jaguars.

Blahblah blah

Looking for my dream blue colour skin. Actually making my own except I keep screwing up the codes, or am too lazy to write. Not in the mood to post due to pre-school-reopening stress and cca stress and want-nice-blogskin-but-cannot-find-and-don't-feel-like-writing stress. Basically I feel overwhelmed.

Grrr sister and brother are complaining and making noises in the background..

No comments:

Post a Comment