Wednesday, December 16, 2009

[fishy's house... again]

Don't really feel like writing but Fishy is bugging for me to do so. So here:

I was supposed to meet Fishy at 1pm, but in the end I was 30 minutes late. Not quite me (I usually go early). This was due to my tummyache acting up because I have ice cold yoghurt and hot milo for breakfast. I was delayed for about ten minutes, and then slowly walked towards KFC, near my house. The traffic lights are against me, because whenever I reach the pedestrian crossing the man will turn from green to red.

The old lady at KFC was really slow and lag, so I waited for 15 to 20 minutes for her to pass me my two sets of zinger burger meal, student price. Actually I was only allow one set because I only has one student card. I don't exactly see the different. The shorter way is of couse the old lady, seeing that I am in a rush of time, allowed to (only this time round) to purchase two sets with only one student card, but the longer way would be to buy one set, go outside, wait for 15 minutes, walked into KFC to a different counter with a different person attending to it and order another set.

So anyway, when I reached the station where I was supposed to meet Fishy, I set my heavy bags of zinger meal on the floor and look around, just in time to see Fishy, in a red and brown stripe shirt and black pants rushing to me.

She said I didnt take good care of her book: "Wishful Thinking", because the cover was folded, and she claims that her books are never folded and are in the same excellent condition as when she bought them from bookstores. Not believing her, I be 厚脸皮 and peek into her bookshelf where she kept her most precious novels, but she slammed the door shut in time.

I drank coke, bought from the store downstairs while watching Fishy search Michael Jackson at Y3.com, turning out this result: a hilarious animation of a twisted version of Smooth Criminal.



Fishy fumed over how insulting this animation was while me and her brother laughed like shit over it.

Moving on, Fishy found a video of MJ zipping up his unzipped trousers during a concert or something and due to the bad video quality, we at first couldn't see how his pants was unzipped, and at which point did he zipped it up.



Next was a weird video trying to prove that Michael Jackson is still alive, even though most people know that he is very well dead (perhaps buried somewhere).



I don't really see how the video proves that MJ is still alive -.-

Then some MJ's ghost video, a baby's imitation of Billie Jean and a news article that reports MJ sighting in the clouds, but those fluffy red clouds really don't resemble MJ's face, in my opinion.

It started raining in the evening so mum came to fetch me, and Fishy gave me the souvenior she bough for me in Hongkong, this really really cute orange notebook that I think I will 舍不得用. (thankyouthankyou :D )

p/s: in case any of you wonder why this post is flooded with MJ-related stuffs, it is because my dear friend Fishy did nothing much when I go over to her house except showed me loads of videos of him (most of which I am not exactly interested in) and ogle over his crotch-grabbing dance move and how 'hot' and 'cute' he is.

pp/s: just to clarify I am not a MJ fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment