Saturday, December 12, 2009

[jp with biying]

"If you're gonna be late, then be late and not just 2 minutes - make it an hour and enjoy your breakfast."
- David Brent

Biying dragged me to Jurong Point with her to get her parents an anniversay gift. I was late for 1minute and 37seconds, and after I got down from the bus, I rushed to the entrance of the new JP (the one with this weird christmas tree that has the middle part of it missing), calling Biying on the way. I thought I heard her said she wore white shirt, but she was wearing black. When I spotted her she was standing near the tree, back facing me and we are still talking on the phone, so I went:"Hey! I see you" and she replied:"Huh? what?" so I said:"Turn around! I am behind you!".

Biying turned around and spotted me -.-

We walked around the shopping mall and Biying found this keychain at minitoons and bought it. There ends our search. We walked around somemore for a lack of better things to do and went Popular for a while, but basically we just walked round the round in circles (at one point of time, searching for Levi store so that Biying can get her jeans changed). I spotted cute plushies!



STICH STICH STICH!!! :D I also saw this really huge gigantic stich plushie. It has been added to my christmas and birthday wishlist.

On the right is this weird toothpaste-shaped pencil case. Annie and I saw it the other time but I didnt take down any photos. The body of the toothpaste container will contain the stationaries, while the cap of the toothpaste container become a pencil sharpener.
Creative idea, but the pencil case looks ugly in my opinion.

While walking around we discuss about the story we are writing. However the mall is too noisy and we are walking around aimlessly anyway, so we went to the library and discuss. Saw Gladys there. The only thing about the library I don't like is that you can't talk loudly. Suffocating :/

I went over to Biying's house afterwards and watch her drew manga for one and a half hours before going home.

Grr... sister and brother.

I suddenly have the feeling that one of those disks I stored my photos and pictures in are missing. You see, after every year I will store the photos and pictures I had in that year into this disk and label it. So I have disk for '05 all the way to this year. And the '07 disk is missing. I tried to dig it out but was very very unsuccessful because in the process my room looks as if it had been hit by tornado.

I think the disk is in one of those unpacked boxes that my mum stored away after we moved house and I didnt bother to unpack it. Will find it some other time. I managed to find some of my old diaries/random notebook kept for scribbles and feel so paiseh reading through it.

Charmaine went online in the morning today. She went back to school for debate but couldn't find the debate people so she went up to the library and logged into ebuddy. I decided to make her a nicer blogskin, but I couldn't get the codes for the navigation blogskins. Keep messing up the codes.

I swear that if I am free tomorrow I will must definitely try to finish up the codes for Char's blog.

Annie refuses to tell me what she like/want for her birthday so I am reading all her twitter post and facebook statuses for clues, but give up halfway when reading the facebook status because there were just too many. But xingyue is still determined so I gave one last shot at her blog. Should have went there earlier. Annie stated there in black and white that she likes tees, handbags, food and sneakers. Get one of those for her then...

Got to get present for Christalle too. Feels so tired. Don't feel like buying anything for anyone.

Gah. I dread school reopens. First thing I dread: CCA. Thought I told them I am overseas then still keep calling me for what? -roll eyes- Second thing I dread: Jap. Speaking of which I haven't started mugging jap. I mean, I failed and I don't want to fail again. But just can't make myself start mugging. Third thing I dread: What if the new teachers are mean and nasty and evil?? D: Fourth thing I dread: School hours. Waking up early at 5.30am or 6am and reaching home at 4.30pm? I hate this life. Fifth thing I dread: Homework. Despite the fact that I promised myself to finish up all the homework neatly, I doubt that it is possible. After reaching home so late, who would have the mood to do homework??


And among that, many other little things. School is horrible. School sucks. I have never detest rulang this much.
 [left: snow white's poisoned apple and the hallway of doom.]
 Just thinking about the workload and meanie seniors after school reopens give me nightmares. -shudders-
I DON'T  WANT TO GO BACK THERE I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK THERE I HATE THAT PLACE. Can there be another outbreak of some highly contagious disease so that school can't reopen for another one month or so? And after it reopens all the co-curriculum activities will be cancelled for another one semester, until integrated scienc program, the only part of school I think I am actually looking forward to.

My life is horrible.

It's getting bugged by younger siblings in the holidays or face mean seniors yelling at you even though you're sick back in school. Can't wait for sec four. Finally free from seniors. Being juniors sucks too. Or I am just too used to being senior back in rulang for that one year (or maybe two since back in rulang primary six seniors don't boss you around, unlike those sec three and sec four ones in RGS).


And I suddenly realised that after school reopens next year I would be officially not the youngest in RGS. Sec two. Sec two means: class 213, mugging hard, deciding subject combination, hoping that I would get into Math Advance, working hard for RA Math, and two more years of CCA torture.

A moment of silence for me. I hope I can survive next year. Oh no cannnot breathe.

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D

Actually I find that the only stressful part of next year and my future life in RGS (apart from sec four) is CCA. And maybe Jap but mugging is easy if I put in effort. Homework and school hours, well, I can sleep on the way to school I guess. And homework are easy too. Meanie teachers... I just have to be guai then...

Okay enjoy the holidays and worried about school in three more weeks. Just three more weeks and no more enjoying!!! :x

-shoot me down-
things to do by school reopens:
mug jap. attempts to read Romeo&Juliet. pre-study math and chinese. finish my books. do everything I had to finish before school reopens which includes treating Fishy to sushis (if I still have money left), finish up char's blogskin, write finish as much chapters as I can for the story, find blood promise, go national library, everything else I enjoy. run around the room, pull hair out and screams: "I hate school" five hundred time.

No comments:

Post a Comment