Thursday, December 10, 2009

random #14

my day:


#Slept for eleven hours XD
My first ever peaceful sleep since the start of the holiday. I slept for eleven hours straight, from 10pm tp 9am the today. No nightmares at all, no waking up in the middle of the night. Plus I slept early too. I didnt sleep at three or something :D Ate hotdog for breakfast, but I don't like the bread, too dry. Make myself a cup of milo mixed with mixed-fruits yoghurt drink. (one of my cranky habit of mixing drinks -eg, coke and green tea)

#Map of Bones
I started on Map of Bones, one of the five books I bought this holiday. I read till page 139, the part when Grey, Monk, Kat and Rachel were investigating the massecre at the church and they discovered some sort of white powder that is gold in this weird state (I think it is m-state) when the assasins who killed those people in the church came back to finish up their job and threw a grenade at them. Then I got tired and ate lunch. Maggi mee for lunch >.< What the f* I'm sick of maggi mee and it's bad for health too. When maid say she's cooking noodles I thought she meant normal noodles. I want my grandparents back! D':

#Went online

On the new computer. -roll eyes- I don't like the new computer because all my favourite links and pictures and documents are in my old one and I am too lazy to save a copy in the new one so I get really piss all the time when I use the new one and I realised that I couldn't go to this page because I favourite it in my old computer so the new one doesn't have it. Plus I'm just not used to typing on the new wireless keyboard and using the super sensitive wireless mouse. At least IE don't have errors all the time and auto-shuts itself.

#Listen to Fishy rant on about MJ
The moment I went online Fishy msned me asking why I went online so late (sorry dear I was reading book and was too lazy to turn on the main switch for the computer). Then she rant on and on about Bashir (better known as Bashit, the heartless guy who betrayed Mj's trust in him, oh god am I influenced by Fishy?)
I gave her gory details of how I am going to torture Bashit if I could, like get the MJ fans to write a petition allowing them to torture him.

Here's how I'm doing it: Tie his leg to a horse and get the horse to drag him over miles, then eletricute him over and over again, with small dose of electricity so that he won't die. Do not feed him any food for one week and then give him a small amount of food (mouldy bread, maybe?) to keep him going and few drops of water everyday so that he wont be dehydrated and die. The point is to keep him from dying because it's worse than death, muahaha. Then I'll get him to say good things about MJ and Fishy and me (of course must tell me how awesome I am) and if it didnt make me angry I will cut off his fingers. After half a year of this torture I will put him out on the streets and let MJ fans stomp him to death. dx
Er...I won't do that obviously, too cruel. Just imagination, dude.

(oh god people are so mean O.o I was searching 'Michael Jackson' on Yahoo pictures and the third result that came out was this heavily photoshopped photo of MJ with long hair, feminine features, wearing a loose dress, and BOOBS. So disturbing that I instantly shut down the window)

Below is this funny video that Fishy send me, an impersonation of MJ Billie Jeans during the Malaysion Idol. With subtitles!



#blogskins

Fishy wants a new blogskin but had not idea how it is supposed to look like, other than that it must have the words 'smooth criminal' and it must be white, so her friend here decides to search all the white blogskins and get some inspiration plus basecodes for her blogskin. I could finally use the blogskins.com codes. Previously when I tried to use them, I'll always get an error message telling me that the HTML code isn't well-formed. Then Fishy told me all I have to do is click the revert to classic template button at the bottom. Can't believe I'm been staring at it for years and didnt realise it.

#eating seaweed snacks
Know what's this??

WOOHOO TAO KAE NOI SEAWEED SNACKS :D:D


Crispy and yummy :D
Just looking at the packet makes me salivate. Can smell the snack :D Err I finished up one packet in 20 minutes ._. while talking on the phone with Fishy. Had dinner, rice with fish (jap unagi) and meat (?).

#tv show
Sis and bro were watching this DVD, I think it was 十兄弟 (this lousy i-don't-know-where-made drama about ten brothers with superhuman powers). The graphics are lousy, and the last brother (whose special power is crying and spraying water out of his eyes) is totally redundant because during fighting scenes the brother can do nothing except stand there and cry and the older brothers would have this extra annoying job of keeping him out of troubles, because unlike the older nine brothers who are about 20 of age, that crybaby is only perhaps 10. And the acting in the show is lousy too, I get goosebumps just watching it. Not to mention their weird hairstyle and the 'special powers'. Let say one of them can fly. So normally flying would mean levitating perhaps? Well but levitation and flying are different things, so if someone can fly it got to be like a bird, yeah? And since it is supposed to be like a bird then the person would have wings, right? But unlike Warren Worthington/Angel (angel sounds stupid) in X-men: The Last Stand who had big beautiful white wings, that person had ugly chicken-like retractable wings. Yellow and green to be precise. And that pair of wings looks fake and ugly and small. And the other powers are lousy too, for example, an ultra big mouth? A pair of legs that can grow long? Hands that can extend? Ewwww.

#妻子的诱惑 (those who didnt watch can skipped this part since you wont understand anyway)
This show quite nice. And it's until this point when Qiaobin and Encai are about to divorced. According to wiki it is going to be 129 episodes long. So far what happen is that Aili the bitch revealed that she had a son and brought him over to Korea. (I find that son quite qian bian) The mother-in-law was super mean at Encai because her brother almost killed Qiaobin. At least most of the family still sides with Encai. Tomorrow's episode would be erm, Encai's father discovered about Aili's son and Aili report Qiangcai to the police. Then they are plotting to kill Qiangcai I think. And Xiaoxi went missing too. Her mother is sending her over to USA so that she can gradually forget about Jianyou, who she is in love with, but I guess she escape and ran off or something.

#Shin Chan (you can skip this part too)

Gah I got nothing to do at all. Sick of reading fanfics or books or watching youtube videos. And I feel bored. So I watch my Shin Chan disk -.-
Getting sick of that too. Nothing is funny lao. And everytime I watch disk on the computer I will lower the volume a bit so that it won't disturb sis and bro, but they end up disturbing me instead because they make too much noise, especially my brother, I don't know how he got the energy to talk everyday. I don't even know what to say to others on MSN most of the time and he can just rattle off like nothing else matters. And it bugs me >[ I hate it when it gets too noisy. Can't concentrate on anything.

---

I slept from 6am to 1pm some two days ago so I am now determined to get my regular sleepin patterns back, which means sleeping at 10 and waking at 7. It's getting really late now (although when I went into the kitchen just now I see no cockroaches).
tagreplies

Fishy: And wtf you just don't understand the vid 'cause of Debbie's accent.
Fishy: It's hammock lol
I DO UNDERSTAND THE VIDEO!!!
Annie: yay jacob! YAY THE VOLTURI
Annie: bella should totally choose jacob. at least he's HAWT.
Annie: AND THERE'S THIS SCENE WHERE HE'LL GO HALF-NAKED I'M GONNA FLINCH AND SAY EWWWWWWWWWW
Annie: ROBERT PATTINSON IS GROSS
I hate rob. damn eww. he looks old and retarded.

.: [b][big][url=http://plushie-ice.blogspot.com/][color=red]♥INSTOCKS♥Plushies
Chea
huh?

Annie: the video damages my brain
Lols. The video is funny.
Going out with biying tomorrow. :DDDDD
I'm getting mosquito bites all over and the itch cream mum gave me doesn't help much DDDDDDD:

No comments:

Post a Comment