Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[new moon]

First, before writing about the trip to Jurong Point today, I went Fishy's house yesterday! I was hypering, because it's really aweful being trapped at home with your brother and sister who talks 24/7. And I tried all kinds of methods to shut their mouth up but to no avail.

I reach the MRT station where Fishy is suppose to fetch me and walk to her house, look around for Fishy, and saw her looking somewhere in my direction so I waved to her. Only that she turn around and look somewhere else, apparently being to blind to see me waving to her (I wasn't wearing my specs and was standing a few meters away, but i regconise her blue shirt). So I walked in front of her and wave again.This time she saw me. We walk the short cut way, which means passed this muddy place where Fishy shrieked at how gross the road looks, while I leap across patches of wet ground.

When I arrived at her house, I notice that both her and her brother are wearing blue shirts and blue pants. Nice! Siblings so loving. I'm not very sure, but I guess her brother didnt change out of his pyjamas because he is stilling wearing a pair of long pants despite the hot weather (singapore's weather can be suffocating at times). While Fishy was talking on the phone, her brother bumped his butt against Fishy's, causing her to shout her her mischievous brother (poor brother).

Fishy treat me to green tea and the whole afternoon was basically watching Billie Jeans (or rather how MJ did crotch grabbing...boring), this hilarious impersonation of MJ during Malaysia Idols, MJ footages (I almost fell asleep watching it), Paul's impersonation video, Shin Chan, and Fishy playing games. Fishy had this candy with soft slimy sweet thing inside that ooze out of the candy. NICE:D And Fishy's pissed with her brother for ruining her books.

-----------------------

today;

I went to Jurong Point to watch NEW MOON with Annie :)  I didnt bother walking to the MRT station so I waited 15 minutes for the bus. I reached the station 5 minutes later than I was supposed to. But Annie is later. So while waiting for the new train to arrive in six minutes' time, I noticed that the tv screen at the station was playing Michael Jackson videos today. And they slow-mo the moonwalk and crotch grabbing parts (Fishy's favourite) among various others. However the train station is too noisy so I only heard a faint singing sound, not loud enough to tell which song it is.

Annie is coincidentally on the next train so I went on it and we took to Boon Lay. Went up to the cinema to buy the tickets first. We sat at the last fourth row. After buying tickets, we went down to FairPrice and bought chipster tomato, like we agreed the previous night, smuggle them into the theatre. I bought coke too. Annie is healthy and bought apple juice with aloe vera.

We walk around for a while. Found a shop selling this:



Dog's eyes are so big that they are freaky.

We went to Harris bookshop and look through a opened Guiness Book of Records 2010 (which by the way costs 56 bucks). This person with long nails look freaky D:  And there was this guy who had tattoo all over his body so it's 100 percent body covered with ink. OMG. And another one had peircing all over his body.

Moving on, we also went passed this shop (I couldn't remember where it was but there is this really gross toy they sell there. YES. AS YOU SEE its a lady in undergarments pole dancing. Annie and I also spotted another game which you hit anything that pops out, and that anything is butts, so basically in the game you try to hit as many lady's butt as possible. SICK. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SICK GAMES NOWADAYS??

So pervert -.-

Since it was nearing 12.30pm (which is when movie start) annie and I walk back to the cinema.

New Moon was... not as bad as other said it was, but bad. I don't like that part when bella curled up and got depressed because edward left, and the counting months thing were funny too. Like october, november, december. I don't get why others cried when reading New Moon and realise Edward left Bella. WTH its just a story.

I am totally freaked out by Bella's screaming during her nightmares (i can't stand screams). I know nightmares are scary but hey, don't scream that loud!

The papercut incident keep making me think about this new moon parody I watch where an ugly bella had a paper cut and all the blood were gashing out in this super exaggerating manner.

Jacob looks okay when he took off his clothes since he had muscles but when edward (aka robert pattinson) did so, I was so shock that instead of biting on the chips I bit my lips hard enough that it was swollen even now. Firstly rob has no muscles. Then theres something weird with his nipples (it sounds obsene) and he had chest hair. He just look gross. That red robe he had on doesn't help either since it makes him look sissy and pregnant and gross, and when Jane uses illusion on him, he looks like a retard. Wait, he looks retarded all along. It just make him looks more retarded." I choke when he took out his shirt. ROBERT PATTINSON IS UGLY GROSS DISGUSTING EWW
1. Edward Cullen
A psycho who goes into girls bedroom to watch them sleep. May or may not sparkle. Eg: This guy is a total Edward Cullen!Crept into my room again last night!"
1. Jacob Black
The guy from the twilight series by Stephany Meyer who took bella in and unzombified her while that asshole edward was away.
jacob black: oh so il just stop by your crypt after school
ed and bella: ...

^^above is the definition of edward cullen and jacob black on urban dictionary. Pretty sumarise up the whole new moon movie.

The theatre sound was booming. Especially the part when there's werewolves, the sound was so loud that I had to cover my ears. Hello can you lower down the volume? People can all hear it very clearly, and if they can't, it's time to get hearing aids.

Annie find the Voulturis cute. I find that all of them have big red eyes O.O
This person, Heidi I think, brought some tourists into the castle, remakring that they taste delicious, and moments after the tourist enter (including this very kelian little young boy), there were screamings, so i guess the Volturis eat them.

I think Alice looks better than Rosaline, and I just realised Victoria has red hair, not blond. Jasper looks too stiff. And when Bella tried to see Edward (or the delusions of him) by trying out dangerous stunts, some of the illusions seems really fake. Ah well...

After the movie, Annie and I went to buy sushis from the basment. I manage to stuff all six sushis into the box provided.
Left: the delicious sushis :D


We went to the set of tables outside the jurong west library to eat. At first we sat on the hamlock(I think. Forgot what it's called) and was about to feast when some kids tried to climb on it, so we changes positions, and sat at a bench nearby, but it so happens that theres grass cutting process behind us, so the person told us to move again. This time we sat at the row of tables.

Yes yes! thats my wonderful sushis on the left:

Unagi, crab, the red fish eggs thing, prawns, crab, egg.
And you eat it with the soysauce, or what ever it's called, the salty nice sauce.

Even looking at the picture now makes me hungry, I wishing that I had bought more sushis just now. Mum's bringing me for sushi at restaurant this sunday :]

AHHHH SALIVATE

Annie borrowed a book (mega book of useless information) from the library and then we went back to JP again. Saw a lot of pretty cute stuff, a cranky weird pencilcase in the shape of a toothpaste in which the cap is a pencil sharpener, BIG BIG STICH PLUSHI (people buy me that for birthday!), doraemons XD, and some cards for christmas.





We bought one of the cards, but the shopowner lady damn lagged keep walking away from the counter so we only manage to pay 10 minutes later, or maybe just five minutes of waiting. That shop also sell censored stuffs! Like this baby guy totally nude OMG. Since the shop is near MiniToons, annie and I went into minitoons, hoping to find annie a pouch for her handphone, but there's nothing there that she fancy. We got caught up with one of those cute massaging sticks at the entrance of the shop, and this very very very very cute handphone stand thing on the right.
I saw a blue one at another shop, it was a doraemon handphone holder. Gonna get that next time



WOOOOO!!! Me hitting annie with the cute green turtle massaging stick. Annie's bum, however, got stuck in the mini chair she was sitting on and I helped her got out of it :P

Annie bought coffee at starbucks and we walk around while she drinks it. After scribbling some words onto the card we bought with annie's red zig marker, I send annie to the MRT station and went home by bus myself.

Then at night, while using computer just now, brother spilled his herbal tea all over the computer table, and some liquid drip down onto the mass of wires below the table, wetting the plugs and causing the whole house to plunge into darkness because there's a short circuit and therefore electricity cut off.

Just over a cup of spilled herbal tea.

After the whole matter was fixed, meanwhile I was fuming, (i have two computers at home so) mum got me to use the newer one, with the wireless keyboard and over-sensitive wireless mouse, because she needs the older computer.

Played the sherlock holmes game with Annie and sucessfully solved two cases, I got the unlucky job of questioning the suspect, which got me pissed off and annoyed, especially when this old nun kept telling me that her nuns are pure and 100% devoted when evidence are pointing at her nun having an affair with a volunteer. Preaching me somemore.

Feeling sleepy for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment