Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[school in six days]

current music: shadow of the day/linkin park
current mood: stress and panic.


School's starting in six more days. Haiya. Why is it that one hour in school seems like forever and one month of holidays seems to pass so fast. Erm okay. I don't like the first day of every single school year because: I don't know which classroom to go to; since the timetable isn't given out yet then i had no idea what to bring to school; I might get mean teachers this time round.

Just paranoid.

I should calm down. Zhixin said that we'll just bring notebook (to take down anything important) and stationeries. Okay, breathe in breathe out.

I just realised that I didn't mug jap at all during the holidays. (instead spend the time scolding my sis and bro or reading books). I hope Charmaine is coming back from Beijing soon. Had to ask her some CCA-related stuffs.

---

I like this year's christmas decoration at orchard road. There's this section where they 'dressed' rudolph up in dresses.


my favourite ^^ :D

---

I'm trying to read 'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' so that when I watch the movie this weekend I can understand it better. Didnt turn out that boring as I once thought (bought that book in primary four or something). I didn't know Sherlock Holmes had a love interest.

But I find the part how Sherlock Holmes is able to erm, deduce everything accurately (?) / correctly weird and funny.

OOOO so excited. Gonna watch Sherlock Holmes this weekend as my last holiday movie before school reopens, with my mum since she read the chinese version of sherlock holmes when she was young.

---
Counting down to school. Things to do on first day of school: find mdm rozannah and arrange for cca trials; accompany fishy to taka and buy books; pass christmas card to charmaine; seriously read my jap textbook for once and erm, sortta prepare for jap lessons on thursday? since I figure half the class quitted already.

No comments:

Post a Comment