Thursday, December 24, 2009

[xmas eve]

Great. I slept really early yesterday night at about 10.30pm and woke up late this morning: 11am. Which equals twelve hours and a half. I guess that's because I have a rather interesting dream. Me and Fishy domintating the world! Fishy being 20 years older than me.

Woke up in the morning to discovered that my (i think is wisdom tooth) tooth at the side grow a bit more, and bits of gums fell out. So when I am brushing my teeth the gums fall out of my mouth, and some blood. Gross :\ But it wasn't painful.

Just as I was about to use the computer Fishy called and demand 5 bayleaves from me. Not that much cash! Plus I am still saving up money for other stuffs to furnish my restaurant so I only bought two for Fishy. Promise to plant plants and get cheaper bayleaves for her. Since one of my plant is a sugar plant Fishy also demanded sugar from me. Sigh... that what I have to do since she gifted two of her festive machines to me, costing 50k in restaurant city.

Mum said that we will be eating out for dinner today!!! At Sakae Sushi:D  After which I will borrow and return books at the library. Since it's Christmas tomorrow we will be going to orchard road and I can buy more books :) Read finish most of the books I bought the other time.

Thing to do for christmas:
  1. Get Xmas presents for my friends.
  2. Finish up Mum's Xmas present.
  3. Get presents for sis and bro even though they are extremely noisy and unreasonable most of the time.
  4. Write a Xmas wish list.
---

Yo Santa:

I have been a relatively good girl this year, and only snacks on potato chips from time to time and maybe shouting at my bro and sis for being noisy, so I guess I am not being demanding by wishing for the following items:
  • A room of my own, completed with blue, white, grey and black furnitures, such as a tall bookshelf with seven shelves of varying height to put my books, a long white desk, etc.
  • An electric blue laptop (the latest best model)/tablet PC
  • Stitch and Doraemen collectibles :D:D
  • Example of above: the huge huge stitch plushie I saw at jurongpoint.
  • All the food I want XD
  • Books: Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow-kissed, Blood Promise and the upcoming fifth book.
  • DVD: Jurassic Park movies, Lilo and Stitch, Bug Bunny :D
  • Chardolph to be emo no more! (afterall she is a human version of your Rudolph)
  • Get out of current CCA, basically change CCA successfully.
  • M&Ms
  • Endless supply of sushis and coke and green tea
  • Plushies for my sis and bro
  • Turtle/turtoise plushies for my bro
  • Games for my sis
  • Give Fishy a more well-behaved brother next year
  • Cookies :D
  • Slaves to do all my homework for me muahahaha
  • New phone
---


Just traded with Fishy on Restaurant City:
My cute little wasabi gone! Traded away for an ugly brown onion. :'(

Erm the only time I ever tasted wasabi was in China back then in September. I got tricked into eating it! We were at this restaurant there and Uncle ordered some weird looking seafood which I've never taste before. And then he put some wasabi paste on the food and asked me to eat it (say it taste very very delicious). Erm under force and blurness (got no idea it was wasabi because I was wishing for roast duck) I ate it, and spit out everything -.-

I suspect my sis is senile. She just told mum that she wants her to buy sis a chinese assessment book since mum only bought english, math and science books for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment