Saturday, January 2, 2010

[new year resolution`10]

I guess I'm quite late in writing my new year's resolution for 2010 (been reading the three novels mum bought as my christmas presents). Seeing that everyone else had written theirs already, erm so here:

1. First and foremost, I will stop being so lazy. I will not procrastinate my work. I will complete all the school assignments and hand in neat and tidy work on time and take extra efforts during my free time to mug harder and (erm) try to achieve a 4.0 GPA (impossible -.-). Stop finding excuses for not doing homework: no time, tired, etc.

 2. I will stop blasting music in the night as an attempt to fall asleep and damage my eardrums (plus what a waste of MP3 batteries).

 3. I will be more sociable and try to avoid conflicts with family and friends. Control my temper (have a bad temper after all) and try not to snap too easily and lost control of myself :)  Stop getting pissed over trival matters and ignoring people as a result (ignore because I don't bother arguing and because I don't like quarrels so ignore to stop myself from saying hurting stuffs). No more door-banging, stompings, punching.

4. Be nicer to my siblings. No more scolding them for being noisy and yelling and shouting at them (since my sister bought a bugs bunny keychain for me using her own allowance -she've got lesser allowance than me- and chose the stitch plushie for me).

5. Money Management: Will save money so that I can buy more novels and DVD in the future instead of repeating "this is the last time" over and over to myself and waste money on unhealthy snacks. Do not overspend money on unheathy and useless food during the first few days of the week and had no money to spend during the remaining of the week. Stop borrowing large sums from others unless absolutely necessary.

6. Speaking of health, no eating cup noodles at Redhill because it is UNHEALTHY unless I am starving and totally famished. Same with potato chips, KFC and any other forms of unheathy food unless I want to die early.

7. Quit ponning CCA.

8. Be nicer to friends (I repeat, DO NOT IGNORE THEM BECAUSE I AM ANGRY WITH THEM. EXPLAIN, REACH A COMPROMISE. NO MORE CONFLICTS. NO MORE MISUNDERSTANDINGS!!!) Remember their birthdays without the use of calendars, calendars in handbook, daily planners, notebooks, event notifications in handphone, sticky pads, msn personal messages saying:'__ days to my birthday' or any other sort of countdowns, or any other forms of reminders. Buy presents (or at least prepare cards) if physically and mentally and emotionally possible.

9. Maybe be more enthusiastic in school activities. Tossed away my nonchalent attitude and contribute more towards the class (?). Oh yes. Hand in class fund on time-.-

10. Gain weight! Eat meals on time so that I don't get gastric as often. Do not stay in class during recess, get hungry, and run down to canteen to buy candies to eat during class five minutes before recess ends.

11. Shall not break rules :D

12. Ignore no.10 (above). Continue breaking rules but moderately.

13. Use the computer less often (and be less addicted to facebook and other gaming website, MSN, or any other webpage that does not serve educational purposes).

14. Take consistent notes. No taking notes diligently in the first semester and slacked the second semester. Do not doodle. Do not waste time choosing colour for notes (despite my OC - like things to be the same colour throughout, in this case, all my notes for one certain chapter to be the same colour throughout.)

15. DO NOT OCcompulsive obsessive TOO MUCH. Don't wake up in the middle of the night just to arrange my folders and files or tidy up my bookshelves.

16. Don't repeat the mistakes I make this year. Be more optimistic next year and not be so paranoid.

17. When going out with friends, tell mum the truth about where I'm going instead of lying that I have school activities and don't go bookshops at orchard too often after school.

18. Follow my daily planner. Remember to do everything in the to-do list I wrote down on my notebook. Don't procrastinate.

19. Watch less TV.

20. Never ever bring any biology experiment objects back home. (Eg, mealworms. As a result I still have rashes now, and I return the mealworms like months ago).

Err my list was long... Okay let me recount what happen this year (in chronological order):
  • Had a hard time adapting to a new school (new classmates and additional subjects)
  • Make new friends like Grace and Zhixin and Joanne and Bridget :D
  • I was too kaypo and did something I regret even 'til now
  • Got sick for one whole week, thank god not H1N1
  • Got more new friends like Charmaine and Annie and Nanshan and Ariel :D
  • Went back China during the short September holidays.
  • Fixed up Annie and her bf (with charmaine and nanshan's help)
  • Went for the math advance class test thingy but not know the results yet.
  • Conflicts... bleh. Currently feeling depressed and anti-social.
Okay anyway summing all up, er, haiya I just hate going to new school. Stupid adjustment problems. Hope next year gets better.

~happy new year :]

No comments:

Post a Comment