Monday, January 4, 2010

[reopen eve]

I just found out that next year there would be three sorts of math classes: Math Advance, Enriched and the normal Raffles Programme. Unfortunately Zhixin, Grace and Charmaine remain in RP; Annie, Joanne and Bridget went enriched; and I became the only one in Advanced. How?? I mean those other classmates of mine: Louise, Sarah, Chenxi, Alicia, Vernetta, Nicole, Joan, Xinyu, Lingwei, Mengxue, Cihui, Nanshan; they are all in advanced too but I'm not exactly that close to them so...

I'm gonna miss math lessons with Grace, Zhixin and Joanne: like erm, Zhixin forgot to do assignments so find me since I usually don't do mine too; Grace and I passed notes during lessons while Joanne look at us with weird eyes.

Gee. It's only one period.

---

Shit. Mum cut my hair ridiculously short so I am desperately waiting for February 'cause hair would have grown longer by then. Luckily my fringe ain't short.

School starts tomorrow. I just went Inet to check the timetable. Ms Chan is my philosophy teacher this year (she's my form teacher last year), Geography teacher remains as Ms Wong (XDDD) unless like what Gen say, there's more than one Sally teaching Geography. Some Debbie person is the literature/english/speech&drama teacher.

Correction: School in twenty-three hours. And my school bag isn't dry from washing yet. I cannot find my socks/schoolbadge/nametag. Pencil case's missing and I cannot open the schedule for tomorrow on Inet (because the teacher didn't even put it up -.- but Zhixin can open it. She told me the schedule which I sort of forgot except that there's a house talk at the end and some opening talk and a two hours CLE -probably to collect report books- before recess). School ends at 12.50pm and then off to Taka with Fishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment